Supply and Install with chimney liner and fittings. Stove only RRP £1002 (Wood Only)
The C4 is ideal with a rated out put of 4.9 kW, so there is not always a requirement to fit a vent into your room. However, if your home is a new build or air tight the Charnwood C-series comes with an integrated inlet for ducting external air. You can buy an external air kit as an optional extra if required.
It has one single air control for easy operation and there is an optional heat shield available so the stove can be fitted closer to the wall. An ash carrier and grate kit are also available for this model.
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- SIA Eco Design Ready model available
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Choice of 8 colours
- Reciprocating drop in grate for burning solid fuels available
- Option for vertical rear flue adaptor
- One single air control for easy operation.
- Optional heat shield so the stove can be fitted closer to the wall.
- Optional log store stand, so you can store wood underneath.
Output: 4.9kW (range 2-5.5kW)
Fuel Type: Wood
Flue Outlet Top or rear: 125mm (5”) diameter
CO Emissions: 0.18%
Log Length: 255mm
Hearth Temperature ºC: 51.6
Flue Size: 125mm (5″)
Weight Low Stand 83kg
Weight Store stand 89kg
Distance to combustibles
Rear of Stove: 600mm
Side of Stove: 600mm
Choice of 8 colours
Reciprocating drop in grate for solid fuels
Vertical rear flue adaptor