ESSE 100 Double Door
Supply and Install with chimney liner and fittings. Stove only RRP £1199 (Multi-fuel)
The ESSE 100 is everything a stove should be. It offers the trademark ESSE wide fire view, clear glass and a slim profile, making it ideal for where hearth depths are limited and for rooms where there is space for a larger stove but a bigger heat output would overwhelm the living space.
To enjoy the flames to the full, there’s no need to burn with the doors open – thanks to ESSE’s advanced Afterburn™ airwash technology, which gives you exceptional burn rate control, while keeping the glass door clear at all times. A twin position riddling grate makes the ESSE 100 ideal for burning both wood and mineral fuels. Simple air controls make it easy to operate efficiently.
Levelling feet mean this stove can sit perfectly on an uneven hearth. It can be installed with a top or rear flue, and is also available with a 300mm tall log store.
- Advanced Afterburn™ airwash technology
- Multi-fuel model
- 5kW nominal output (logs)
- 4.8kW nominal output (multi-fuel)
- Top or rear flue installation (with ESSE rear flue box kit)
- available with a 300mm tall log store
- Approved for use in smoke controlled areas with DEFRA kit fitted* (optional extra)
- compatible with Esse’s advanced automatic electric ignition technology
Nominal Output (logs): 5kW
Nominal Output (anthracite): 4.8kW
Fuel Type: Multifuel
Optional Integral Boiler: No
Flue Size: 125mm (5″)
Distance to combustibles
Rear of Stove: 600mm
Side of Stove: 600mm
300mm Log store stand